Tuesday 26 October 2010

Julianne Moore's Stunning Allure Spread




Julianne Moore is on the cover of Allure's Novemeber issue photographed by the amazing Tom Munro. The photos are slightly daring but also very tasteful and it's great to see a woman of Moore's age gracing the magazine cover.

She's one of those actresses I adore, not only because she's amazing at her job but because she is so beautiful and yet so down to earth. In the interview she is very self depreciating and refers to herself as the '100 year old model' but I think as you can clearly see from the images she looks anything but.

She calls out other actresses who indulge in botox and the like by saying "I don't believe it makes people look better. I think it just makes them look like they had something done to their face, and I don't think we find that instinctually appealing."

No comments:

Post a Comment